ESP-01S DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
Instructions download: https://github.com/IOT-MCU.
The battery is in the assembly environment is uploaded to the server. Support 3.7v-12V DC power supply (3.7V lithium battery). Can be used as a temperature acquisition node for intelligent home or IOT projects.
* Master: ESP-01 / ESP-01S (this module does not include ESP-01 / ESP-01S)
* Temperature and humidity sensor: DS18B20
* Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-12V (support 3.7v lithium battery power supply)
* Measuring range: -55 ° C to + 125 ° C
* Accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
1. Insert the ESP-01S WIFI module into the Downloader and open the Ard uino example program:
2.Download the program to ESP-01S
3. After the download process is complete open the serial port to view the IP address:
4.will ESP-01 / ESP-01S Plug in 2 * 4 Pin Row of arms (in the direction of the arrow), as shown below:
5.powered by:3.7V-12V DC Power received VCC GND (2.54mm Pin)
6. Computer connected to the router (with ESP-01SConnect the same router), open the browser, enter the third step to print out the serial port IP address: